Prep Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes.
2 cups of blanched almond flour
½ cup of tapioca flour.
½ teaspoon baking soda.
2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon, split into two halves.
1 big egg.
½ cup pumpkin puree.
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil.
3 tablespoons Greek yogurt.
1 teaspoon pure vanilla essence.
¼ cup coconut sugar.
Spray for cooking made from avocado and olive oil.
1. Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. The almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon should be mixed together
in a large basin using a whisk.
3. Mix the egg, pumpkin puree, olive oil, Greek yogurt, and vanilla in a separate large dish using a whisk.
4. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet components until a homogeneous dough is formed. Add the dry
ingredients to the wet ingredients.
5. Roll the dough into balls about an inch in diameter using hands that have been dampened. Spray the
basket of the air fryer with avocado oil, then put the doughnut holes in the basket in a single layer. Cook
the donut holes for six to eight minutes, or until they have a golden brown color, working in batches if
6. During the time that the doughnut holes are in the oven, combine the remaining tablespoon of
cinnamon with the coconut sugar in a small dish and mix until combined.
7. After the doughnut holes are finished baking, spray them with avocado oil and then roll them in the
Nutritional value per serving:
Total Fat 30g,
Saturated Fat 3g,
Total Carbs 12g,
Net Carbs 41g,