Prep Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes.
1/4 cup of popped amaranth
1 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats that are gluten-free.
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder with reduced sodium.
1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
2 very ripe and huge bananas, mashed to a fine consistency.
3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk.
1 teaspoon pure vanilla essence.
2 tablespoons of butter made from almonds
1/2 cup of dried raisins in total.
Spray for cooking made from avocado and olive oil.
1. Preheat the air fryer to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2. Amaranth that has been popped, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt should all be mixed together in a big basin.
3. Almond butter, Bananas, vanilla extract and almond milk should be mixed together in a small bowl
and stirred until smooth.
4. Mix the dry ingredients until they are completely incorporated into the banana mixture. Add the raisins and mix well.
5. Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil, taking care to work in batches if this becomes required.
6. Drop the dough by rounded tablespoon in a single layer directly into the basket, leaving an inch of
space between each ball.
7. Cook for eight to ten minutes, until it is golden brown.
Nutritional value per serving:
Total Fat 7g,
Saturated Fat 1g,
Total Carbs 18g,
Net Carbs 58g,