Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes.
4 pounds chicken wings.
1/2 of a teaspoon of powdered onion.
¼ teaspoon of garlic powder.
1 ½ tablespoons paprika.
Pepper to taste
2 tablespoons butter (unsalted).
½ cup Buffalo sauce
1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
1. Bring the temperature of your air fryer up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Powdered onion, garlic, paprika, and onion are seasoned with chicken wings that also include pepper.
3. Marinate for 10 minutes.
4. Put the mixture into the air fryer.
5. Fry in the air for fifteen minutes.
6. Cook for another 10 minutes after turning the meat.
7. Combine the butter and Buffalo sauce in a skillet set over medium heat.
8. Simmer for 5 minutes. Mix the sauce with the chicken wings.
9. Transfer to a baking pan.
10. Put it in the air fryer for ten minutes and bake it.
11. Serving suggestions: serve the dip with carrot and celery sticks.
12. Preparation and cooking tips: If you don’t have Buffalo sauce, you may use regular hot sauce instead.
Nutritional value per serving:
Total Fat 32g,
Saturated Fat 15g,
Total Carbs 12g,
Net Carbs 9g,