Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes.
4 ounces of lean pork ground.
3 garlic cloves, chopped into small pieces
1 teaspoon and a half of ginger, chopped.
1/4 teaspoon of dried red pepper flakes.
1 tablespoon of chopped scallion, if using.
18 wonton wrappers.
2 teaspoons of soy sauce with a decreased amount of sodium.
2 teaspoons rice vinegar.
¼ teaspoon of brown sugar.
1 teaspoon sesame oil.
1. In a bowl, combine all of the dumpling ingredients, except the wrappers.
2. Combine thoroughly.
3. Put some of the mixtures on top of the wrappers.
4. Fold and then seal the wrappers. Put into the basket of the air fryer.
5. 12 minutes of air-frying at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Combine the components of the sauce.
7. Prepare and serve the dumplings with the sauce.
8. Serving suggestion: sprinkle the dish with chopped chives.
9. Preparation and cooking tips: cook in batches
Nutritional value per serving:
Total Fat 22g,
Saturated Fat 9g,
Total Carbs 7g,
Net Carbs 4g,