Preparation time: 10 minutes + marinating time
Cooking time: 10 minutes
½ cup fresh lemon juice
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
2 lb. chicken breast tenders
½ tsp unrefined sea salt or salt
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano, and mint well to combine.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a large shallow bowl or glass baking pan, and pour dressing over the top.
3. Cover, place in the refrigerator, and allow to marinate for 1 to 2 hours. Remove from the refrigerator, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat a large, wide skillet over medium-high heat. Using tongs, place chicken tenders evenly in the bottom of the skillet. Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken.
5. Allow to cook for 3 to 5 minutes each side, or until chicken is golden, juices have been absorbed. Serve!