Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes.
¼ cup scallion, chopped.
1/4 cup of cooked and chopped chicken breast.
1 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded.
2 ounces of cream cheese, which has been softened.
2 teaspoons of chopped fresh dill, fresh.
2 tablespoons spicy sauce.
2 tablespoons whole wheat breadcrumbs.
4 jalapeno peppers, each cut in half lengthwise and seeded.
1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the jalapeno peppers.
2. Jalapeno peppers should be topped with the mixture.
3. Oil should be sprayed.
4. Put the ingredients into the basket of the air fryer.
5. 10 minutes in the air fryer at 370 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Serving Suggestions: Accompany with your favorite fiery condiment.
7. Preparation and cooking tips: Instead of green bell peppers, you may also use red bell peppers in this
Nutritional value per serving:
Total Fat 22g,
Saturated Fat 8g,
Total Carbs 8g,
Net Carbs 4g,