Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes.
16 oz. lean ground beef.
4 ounces of lean pork ground.
1 egg, beaten.
2 garlic cloves, chopped into small pieces
¼ cup whole wheat breadcrumbs.
1 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese.
1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
Salt to taste, if desire
1. Bring the temperature of your air fryer up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, thoroughly combine all of the ingredients.
3. Make meatballs with the mixture using your hands.
4. Put meatballs in the air fryer and start it up.
5. Cook for 8 minutes.
6. Cook for a further two minutes while shaking the pan.
7. Serving suggestions: serve with marinara sauce.
8. Preparation and cooking tips: You may prepare the meatballs in advance by combining the ingredients listed above, and then you can store the meatballs in the freezer for up to one month. Include an additional 15 minutes in the total cooking time.
Nutritional value per serving:
Total Fat 11g,
Saturated Fat 2g,
Total Carbs 2g,
Net Carbs 1g,