Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12-15 minutes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cans tomatoes, diced
6 large eggs
½ cup fresh chives, chopped
1. Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Pour in the tomatoes with their juices and cook for 3 minutes until bubbling.
3. Crack one egg into a small custard cup. With a large spoon, make six indentations in the tomato mixture.
4. Gently pour the first cracked egg into one indentation and repeat, cracking the remaining eggs, one at a time, into the custard cup and pouring one into each indentation.
5. Cover the skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes. Top with chives and serve.