Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes.
16 oz. pickle chips.
½ cup all-purpose flour.
2 eggs, beaten.
1 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs.
1 tbsp mustard.
¼ cup mayonnaise.
½ teaspoon smoked paprika.
1 teaspoon lemon juice.
1. Flour the pickle chips before serving.
2. Coat in egg, then roll in whole wheat breadcrumbs to form a coating.
3. Put into the basket of the air fryer.
4. 6 minutes of air-frying at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Combine all of the components of the dip.
6. Pickle chips should be served with the dip.
7. Serving Suggestions: Serve the dish as soon as possible.
8. Preparation and cooking tips: Use Creole mustard in your cooking if you can get it.
Nutritional value per serving:
Total Fat 32g,
Saturated Fat 15g,
Total Carbs 12g,
Net Carbs 9g,