Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes.
8 oz. peanuts.
2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
3 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
Salt to taste, if desire
1. Bring the temperature of your air fryer up to 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix peanuts with oil and set aside.
3. Cayenne pepper, Old Bay spice, and salt should be used as seasonings.
4. Put the peanuts into the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Cooking for a further ten minutes while shaking the basket.
6. Serving Suggestions: Drain the peanuts once they have been cooked.
7. Preparation and cooking tips: If you like the peanuts to have a higher level of heat, you can also add
additional cayenne pepper to the mixture.
Nutritional value per serving:
Total Fat 22g,
Saturated Fat 8g,
Total Carbs 8g,
Net Carbs 4g,