Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
¼ cup olive oil
3 medium potatoes, peeled & shredded
2 cups finely chopped baby spinach
1 medium onion, finely diced
1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
8. ½ tsp ground turmeric
½ tsp salt
1 (15-oz) can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
1 medium zucchini, diced
¼ cup chopped cilantro
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes, spinach, onions, ginger, cumin,
coriander, turmeric, and salt and stir to mix well.
2. Spread the mixture out into an even layer and let cook, without stirring, for about 5 minutes until the
potatoes are crisp and browned on the bottom.
3. Add the chickpeas and zucchini and mix to combine, breaking up the layer of potatoes.
4. Spread the mixture out again into an even layer and to cook for 5 minutes, without stirring, until the
potatoes are crisp on the bottom.
5. To serve, garnish with cilantro and yogurt.