Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes.
8 ounces of cubed and sliced firm tofu.
4 teaspoons cornstarch
3. 4 tablespoons rice milk (unsweetened).
⅛ teaspoon paprika.
1/8 teaspoon of onion powder
1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder
Pepper to taste
¾ cup whole wheat breadcrumbs.
1. Cornstarch should be applied to the tofu cubes.
2. Dip in egg.
3. Combine the remaining components in the mixture.
4. Tofu cubes should be dredged in the breadcrumb mixture.
5. Tofu cubes should be air-fried at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes, during which time they
should be flipped twice.
6. Serving suggestions: Serve with Buffalo sauce.
7. Preparation and cooking tips: Freeze the tofu first, then allow it to defrost completely before slicing
and frying it.
Nutritional value per serving:
Total Fat 32g,
Saturated Fat 15g,
Total Carbs 12g,
Net Carbs 9g,